Afinia A200 bottle label applicator is a semi-automatic labeling machine designed for applying labels on rolls to bottles, cans, jars, and other types of cylindrical containers. Both single and front-and-back labels can be applied with a simple push of a button, or with the included foot pedal.
A convenient online calculator tool is included to quickly and accurately determine the necessary values for proper spacing on front and back labels, such as those commonly found on wine bottles. Click here to use this tool. These values can easily be entered, saved, and recalled with the intuitive LCD display. Up to 10 preset configurations can be saved on the A200.
The ultrasonic media sensor is easily trained to detect gaps in a wider range of media than mechanical flag sensors common in other applicators, allowing the A200 to perform consistently, even on thin materials. Labels are affixed evenly, efficiently, and with consistent accuracy.
Request More Info
- 10 times faster than labeling by hand
- Entry level machine - perfect for startups
- Designed for wine bottles, cans, jars, etc.
- Label up to 600 containers per hour
- Simple setup, easy to use - install in under 4 minutes
- Compatible with single, front and back, or wrap-around labels
- Compatible with pressure sensitive die-cut labels on rolls.
What's in the box?
- Afinia A200 Bottle Label Applicator (37937)
- Foot Pedal
- Instruction Sheet
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Afinia product.