DPR Gemini digital label finisher for up to 19.69” (500 mm) wide sheets of labels. Allows for digitally die cutting and removing excess label material around each printed sheet of labels. Equipped with a Graphtec CE7000 Plotter, cuts can be made on adhesive sheets, silk screen prints, shop material prints and digital prints on cardboard.
The system provides a very accurate finishing solution using cutting plotter technology with reduced dimensions. This allows you to cut different types of materials and shapes on the fly without the added cost of dies. With a newly designed ramp style loading tray and a wheel system, sheets can automatically be loaded into the plotter interruption free, cut, then dispensed into the catch tray all with ease.
It also has the ability to do Perforation cuts (Small dots), Kiss cuts (Half cuts), and Die cuts (Heavy cuts) for applications such as labels, business cards, shaped business cards, small boxes and more.
Request More Info
- Perforation cuts (Small dots)
- Kiss cuts (Half cuts)
- Die cuts (Heavy cuts)
- Short run in-house label production, reducing cost and inventory requirements
- Producing full bleed labels will no longer be a nightmare
- No need to order pre-die cut label rolls
- Desktop size unit
- Uses industry best Graphtec CE7000 Plotter
- Compact design making it a desktop solution for a smaller workplace
- Automatic Ramp Style Feeder tray providing operator free job runs
- Proprietary software ensuring precise loading and cutting with excellent results
- Holds up to 150 sheets per job using sheet sizes (A4, A3, SA3, SRA3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra)
- Cutting options include: Die-Cut, Kiss-Cut, Perforation Cut and Media Creasing for boxes
What's in the crate?
- DPR Gemini digital label finisher (GMN60)
- AC power cord
- Instruction sheet
- USB with utilities and manuals
Accessories & Supplies
- Gemini software cutter management tool
- Creasing tool
- Plotter knife holder
- Knife blades