Afinia DLF-220S desktop digital label finisher for 8.86" (225 mm) wide rolls of labels. Allows for label roll unwinding, laminating for durability, digitally die cutting, and removing excess label material around each printed label. Includes a slitter and rewinder offering you everything to professionally cut and finish printed rolls of labels.
The system provides a very accurate label finishing solution using cutting plotter technology with reduced dimensions. This allows you to cut different types of materials and shapes on the fly without the added cost of dies.
Custom sticker widths up to 7.87" (200 mm) wide. Cutting speeds up to 24" per second (600 mm/s). Compatible with label and lamination media with a thickness less than 0.25 mm (10 mil). Includes 8 slitting blades.
Request More Info
- Short run in-house label production, reducing cost and inventory requirements
- Producing full bleed labels will no longer be a nightmare
- Laminating option for labels for added durability (no need for special media)
- No need to order pre-die cut label rolls
- Desktop size unit
- No need to set up a minimum gap between labels when printing in full bleed (saves media)
What DLF-220S Has Versus the Competition
- Optical Sensing - With the help of the camera the DLF-220S uses an integrated optical black-mark registration system allowing it to read one black-mark for each cutting layout, optimizing cutting speed with no synchronization issues.
- Size Does Matter - DLF-220S compact size help operators have more room to easily and quickly load the media and get the machine ready to work in a few minutes.
- Media Track - DLF-220S is equipped with an ultrasonic sensor system that generates a loop of media both in plotter input and output in order to guarantee a smooth media track during the cutting operations.
- Slitter Blades - DLF-220S is equipped with inexpensive multi edge blades helping to extend the life of the blade.
- Blank Labels - Cutting blank labels on the DLF-220S is hassle free. With the help of the DLF-220S software, operators will only need to set label step, meaning there’s no need to load media with a pre-printed black-marker.
- Software - DLF-220S proprietary software can be installed on any Windows based computer running XP or later.
- Remote Assistance - Customers whose computers are connected to internet can be reached by one of our operators for remote assistance and firmware upgrades.
What's in the crate?
DLF-220S 8.86" wide desktop digital label finisher (DLF-220S)
- Lamination module
- 8 slitting blades
- AC power cord
- Instruction sheet
- USB with utilities and manuals
Accessories & Supplies
- Slitting blades
- DLF-220S software cutter management tool
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Afinia product.