BarTender template design support by Seagull Scientific. A great starting place for new BarTender template designers, this remote, 1.5-hour training course will teach you everything you need to design labels in BarTender including:
- An overview of the BarTender interface
- Design principles in BarTender
- Creating custom stock and page sizes
- Creating and formatting text, barcode and shape objects
- Using text transformations
- Using text wrap and auto-fit in label design
- Importing and using images into label design
- Assigning data types to data (date, time, currency, etc.)
- Creating print-time forms
- Creating and managing data sources
- Connecting to databases
Want to try the free edition?
Click here to download for free.
Request More Info
- Powerful design tools — Select among 50+ drawing shapes, and resize, reshape and color them in just about any way imaginable, or import your own
- Write back to databases — Easily enable BarTender to write back to most SQL-based databases. Track serial numbers generated by BarTender or keep track of which of your database records have already been printed. gradations, precise barcodes and ultra-sharp text
- RFID & smart card encoding — Encode RFID inlays, smart cards or even magnetic stripes as easily as creating a barcode
- Print to PDF — Print to PDF effortlessly with BarTender’s native PDF support
- Legendary support around the world — Our global offices and deep online resources combine to provide support for all BarTender editions 24 hours a day
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 with the latest Windows updates installed.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, 2008 R2 with the latest Windows Server updates installed.
- Includes all 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) editions.
- An active internet connection may be required if Windows updates are required.
- International editions can switch the user interface on demand between 21 languages: Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (European & Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Bartender product.