Color print and apply label system for small round containers, bottles, jars, tubes, and vials. This labeling machine provides very accurate label placement with an orientation device. Use the laser pointer to apply labels to registration marks such as bottle embossings, notches, spray nozzles, pumps, and existing labels. A foot pedal is included for easy order packing.
Made for manufacturers that want to delete labor hours and label products on demand. Sticker widths between 0.375" to 4.25". Compatible with any round container diameters with a minimum of 0.375" (8 mm) with small container adaptor, and a maximum of 9.75" (250 mm) with removable handle. Speeds up to 1500 containers per hour or 25 containers per minute.
Request More Info
- 10 times faster than labeling by hand
- Electric machine - perfect for manufacturers with growing volume
- Simple setup, easy to use - install in under 4 minutes
- Compatible with single, front and back, or wrap-around labels
- Compatible with pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted, and fan folded media
- Compatible with opaque, clear, and translucent label media
What's in the box?
- BenchMAX label applicator (MX)
- Epson TM-C7500G label printer (C31CD84311)
- Printer interface (IF)
- MX/BM cable (MXC)
- Label guide (LG)
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Great Engineering product.