Electric tamp label applicator for containers with flat surfaces. Label any mylar bag, box, flask, and many more flat containers. Label up to 1500 products per hour with perfect accuracy. A foot pedal is included for easy labeling and order packing. Option to integrate with a label printer for a print and apply system. Made for manufacturers that want to delete labor hours.
Custom sticker widths up to 5" with an option for a wide label kit. Compatible with any box, flask, bag, and other flat containers or packaging.
Request More Info
- Electric machine - perfect for manufacturers with growing volume
- Simple setup, easy to use - install in under an hour
- Compatible with single, front and back, or wrap-around labels
- Compatible with pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted
- Compatible with opaque, clear, and translucent label media
What's in the crate?
- Model 560 label applicator
- Instruction sheet
Accessories & Supplies
- Wide label kit
- Spare parts kit
- Hot stamp imprinter
- Connection kits for thermal transfer printers
- Photoelectric label sensor for butt cut labels