Epson TM-C3500 color label printer (C31CD54011) for printing durable on-demand stickers. Print directly from a computer with an easy to use USB interface and Epson printer driver. This 4.25" wide label printer includes an auto cutter to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation.
For additional peace of mind, a 1-5 year printer exchange program is available. Pigment inks allow for high resolution printing with crisp imaging, barcoding, and label durability. Pick from die cut matte, gloss, synthetic, polypropylene, coated estate, and more label media. GHS and BS-5609 compliant media available.
Custom label widths up to 4.25" (108 mm) wide. Print speeds up to 4" per second. Sticker resolutions up to 720 DPI (dots per inch) with weatherproof durability.
Request More Info
- Compact, robust design - ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Productivity - speeds up to 4" per second
- High-quality 4-color inkjet printing - crisp results for labels with color codes, photos and pictograms; quality comparable to pre-printed labels
- Individual ink cartridges - more efficient; low cost of maintenance
- Supports all major label design applications - barcode software, label design software and more
- Durable labels made to last - labels meet BS-5609 certification
- Ease-of-use features - auto cutter, easy paper loading and an LCD with printer status readouts
- Versatile media handling - print on plain, synthetic, matte and glossy; accommodates roll-fed or fanfold, die-cut or continuous label media
- Reliability you can count on - backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and support programs
- Durable design - dust/water resistant; for high duty cycle environments
What's In The Box:
- Epson ColorWorks TM-C3500 printer (C31CD54011)
- AC power cord
- Full capacity ink cartridges
- Sample label roll
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
- GTIN (00814420980046)
Printer Inks & Parts
Warranty & Service Options
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Epson product.
Interested in comparing to the competition?
Click here to view a PDF comparison sheet showing the competition.