Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A Beverage Bottle & Can Label Printer Review
#3 Rated Beverage Bottle & Can Label Printer
The Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A label printer is our cost efficient digital print solution. This label maker will print your artwork with maximum durability. This is a high resolution sticker printer with a maximum media width of 8.34". Pick from gloss, clear, matte, and many more label materials.
Craft the most eye-catching product for customers
Drinks buyers always judge the book by its cover. First they see the label, then everything else. Quality packaging is a vital marketing weapon. That doesn’t have to mean fancy – the print stock, finish, adhesive, and design all depend on your product.
Printing in-house gives the flexibility to print only what you need, when you need it, and not a label more. This makes it cost-effective whether you’re selling premium spirits or store-brand soda.
Adapt faster for promotions, offers, and marketing
Launching seasonal offers, flash sales, or limited editions requires flexibility and fast label production. Use your in-house label maker to rapidly iterate designs, list product information, then print & affix your labels days or weeks faster than an outsourced order.
Want to generate social media buzz or react to a trending event? Create a unique label and have the snaps online within minutes. Use your printer to enhance your marketing, sales, and production capabilities.
Fridge-safe and robust labels
Some drinks need to endure cycles of hot and cold temperatures, condensation, moisture, oily skin, and rough handling. Labels must still show minimal signs of wear and remain stuck in place, while also peeling off for easy recycling.
The requirements for beverage labels are wide and varying, and choosing the best paper stock, finish, and adhesive is crucial to executing a great product. We advise all customers on best practices for their labels, from buying the machine to printing tips.
Eco-friendly recyclable paper + plastic labels
Environmental impact has become a top priority for drinks manufacturers. Our label printers can use eco-friendly and recyclable paper and plastic labels to help meet sustainability targets. With most drinks vessels already recyclable, it’s important that labels are equally green.
Of course you can still print in any size, color, shape, or quantity you need – you’re just doing a little more for the planet as well.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
What's In The Box:
- ColorWorks CW-C6500A printer (C31CH77101)
- AC power cord
- Full capacity ink cartridges
- Sample label roll
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
- GTIN (00814420010781)