Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A Cannabis Label Printer Review
#3 Rated Cannabis Label Printer
The Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A label printer is our cost efficient digital print solution. This label maker will print your artwork with maximum durability. This is a high resolution sticker printer with a maximum media width of 8.34". Pick from gloss, clear, matte, and many more label materials.
Automatically include variable data
Variable data printing technology lets you easily customize data on every single product label. Regulatory compliance means retailers need to include lot numbers, batch numbers, dates, patient information, testing data, potency percentages—the list goes on, and state requirements all vary.
Some companies “overlabel”—an expensive process of sticking extra labels on the product. You don’t need a label for your label. Our standard Windows drivers are compatible with regulatory and seed-to-sale tracking software: as long as you’ve got the right data, so will your products.
Take control of your inventory
Many processors do not have total control over their inventory: one week they’re getting one particular set of strains from a grow, the next week it changes. With hundreds of strains, products and containers, changeable regulations, and SKUs it’s hard to outsource labels without overstocking.
Internal printing provides accurate data to customers while also eliminating packaging bottlenecks.
Maximize your product life
Many cannabis products have varying and limited shelf lives. Outsourcing printing takes time, and any delay to shipping means customers receive products that aren’t as fresh. Common processes and delays impact your ability to deliver top-quality goods.
On-demand printing allows the product to determine the time to market; not the packaging.
Stand out from the crowd
The cannabis industry is alive with bright, wild, and eye-catching packaging. With total control over your label design (and the flexibility to make changes on-demand) you can leverage the full range of printing capabilities to stand out against your competition.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
What's In The Box:
- ColorWorks CW-C6500A printer (C31CH77101)
- AC power cord
- Full capacity ink cartridges
- Sample label roll
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
- GTIN (00814420010781)