Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A Health & Beauty Label Printer Review
#3 Rated Roll To Roll Label Printer
The Epson ColorWorks CW-C6500A label printer is our cost efficient digital print solution. This label maker will print your artwork with maximum durability. This is a high resolution sticker printer with a maximum media width of 8.34". Pick from gloss, clear, matte, and many more label materials.
Adapt to industry trends
The opportunity to experiment with new media types or different label designs can help your business grow and tap into new audiences. This gives you the freedom to test out new designs in small batches or maybe you’ve been thinking about doing seasonal promotions or personalization. With a label printer on-site, all of this is a possibility.
Avoid production delays and expenses
Outsourcing your labels can take weeks to be delivered and it will leave you with fewer opportunities to make changes to your design. Purchasing labels are one thing, but you may also have to take into consideration the loss that production delays will impact your business with clients or customers. These are the expenses that can go far beyond just the cost of the label.
Opportunity to minimize the number of labels
Condensing important and required information on a label can help them look cleaner and professional. With an in-house label printer, it is easy to incorporate variable data like expiration dates, batch orders, tracking numbers, etc. on to a single label.
Ability to print labels for multiple packaging
Printing labels on-site for primary and secondary packaging can help you maintain an organized inventory. It also gives the ability to print same-day labels for products imported or exported.
Ability to take care of issues as they come
The opportunities that in-house printing include being able to save time, save money, and reduce waste. By printing your own labels you can create clean and professional labels that are easy to modify. With your own label printer, you can design and create labels for different types of packaging that your products require. Having the freedom to print your own labels can also increase your brand recognizability with your target audience.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
- Durable, high-quality labels — meets BS 5609 certification
What's In The Box:
- ColorWorks CW-C6500A printer (C31CH77101)
- AC power cord
- Full capacity ink cartridges
- Sample label roll
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
- GTIN (00814420010781)