The TAL-750 Stainless Steel Electric Label Dispenser is the largest of the three dispensers. Stainless steel for those environments where harsh chemicals may need to be used to clean. The stainless steel version also includes the photo eye as a standard feature. This model does not feature the HD unwind.
The TAKE-A-LABEL Model TAL-750SS is designed for a harsh or in a controlled environment. Where high humidity and moisture can destroy a steel unit, or where harsh chemicals are needed to clean. The exterior of these machines are made completely out of stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, and designed for the medical field, dairy, and food industries.
This machine provides the power and performance necessary for the most demanding applications. The open peel plate design allows the user to run multiple labels on a common web to increase speed, while reducing label cost. While also creating a vertical dispense and barrier free area to quickly remove labels.
Request More Info
- Stainless Steel Construction Included
- Full Scrap Rewind with Quick Start/Removal Feature
- Label Roll Diameter up to 12”
- Durable All Steel Frame with Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy Duty Motor with Built In Overload Protection
- Dispenses Die-cut or Butt-cut Labels
- Dispenses Multiple Labels on a Common Web
- Photo Eye Label Sensor
- Min. and Max. Liner Width: 3/8” to 7.5”
- Maximum Label Size: 7.5” x 25”
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 12”
- Core Size: 1" or 3” Diameter