Afinia CP950 Envelope and Packaging Printer is built with Memjet’s Sirius print engine, featuring a stationary printhead for ultimate speed, quality, and reliability. The printhead can be raised or lowered, allowing for printing on a range of porous and inkjet-coated media substrates of varying thicknesses (up to 10 mm).
Extend the functionality and output potential of your CP950 with a conveyor system that neatly gathers printed materials into a stack or drops them into a deep tray for easy collection.
Watershield inks are significantly more resistant to the effects of prolonged moisture exposure than conventional dye-based inkjet inks. This makes the CP950 Plus perfect for applications that may come in direct contact with moisture. This new technology also produces deeper blacks, uses more responsibly-sourced inks, and helps to prolong the life of the printhead.
- Media thickness up to 10 mm
- Print up to 8,000 #10 envelopes/hour
- Conveyor output available
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
Request More Info
Printer Inks & Parts
- L901/CP950 Plus Ink - C
- L901/CP950 Plus Ink - M
- L901/CP950 Plus Ink - Y
- L901/CP950 Plus Ink - K
- L901/CP950 Printhead
- L901 / CP950 Wiper Roller
- TTC 950 Tabletop Conveyer
Warranty & Service Options
- CP950 Extended Warranty 2 full years coverage
- CP950 Extended Warranty Year 2 and 3
- CP950 Hot Swap
- CP950 Onsite Service Year 1
- CP950 Onsite Support After First Year
Need Tech Support?
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your Afinia product.
Click here to contact support.