Epson TM-C7500 DPR matrix remover and rewinder for printing rolls of labels up to 4.25" wide (107 mm) and a 10" (250 mm) outside diameter. Allows for using high capacity label rolls while also printing with over bleed on die-cut blank inkjet labels. Easily remove excess waste and rewind full bleed die cut labels.
This label matrix remover and rewinder for the Epson TM-C7500 series printers is recommended by Epson for full bleed label printing. The rewinder has a tension arm for automatically adjusting speeds during print jobs. When the roll runs out, each device stops beeping.
This is an online solution, which allows for uninterrupted printing and rewinding. Ideal for producing large rolls of printed full bleed labels for a label applicator or organizing printed labels.
Request More Info
- Easily print blank die cut inkjet labels with full bleed
- High capacity in-house label production, reducing cost and inventory requirements
- Allows for a much larger label roll to be used 10" OD (outer diameter)
- Recommended by Epson
What's in the crate?
- Epson TM-C7500 DPR matrix remover and rewinder (EPS75-MTX27)
- AC power cord
- Instruction sheet
- USB with utilities and manuals