Honeywell I-Class Mark II thermal barcode printers for thermal and thermal transfer rolls of labels. Easily add a roll of pre-printed thermal labels and print barcodes, best by dates, and more variable information.
I-Class Mark II mid-range industrial barcode printers have the speed and rugged durability you need for high-productivity applications in shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking.
With a legendary reputation in the industry as a high-quality printer, I-Class Mark II printers are competitively priced, reliable and easy to integrate.
I-Class Mark II printers are loaded with many standard features, including a fast processor, large memory, and a wide selection of communication ports. Plus, the IntelliSEAQ™ print head features a durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life.
I-Class Mark II printers are versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Request More Info
Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
Media roll width: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
- Maximum print width: 105.7 mm (4.16 in)
- I-4212e: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- I-4310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- I-4606: 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi)
- Ethernet: wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card
What's In The Box:
- Honeywell I-Class Mark II Printer
- AC power cord
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
Accessories & Supplies
- Thermal Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons