Model 560 electric tamp label applicator for containers with flat surfaces. Label any mylar bag, box, flask, and many more flat containers. Label up to 1500 products per hour with perfect accuracy. A foot pedal is included for easy labeling and order packing. Option to integrate with a label printer for a print and apply system. Made for manufacturers that want to delete labor hours.
Custom sticker widths up to 5" with an option for a wide label kit. Compatible with any box, flask, bag, and other flat containers or packaging.
Request More Info
- Electric machine - perfect for manufacturers with growing volume
- Simple setup, easy to use - install in under an hour
- Compatible with single, front and back, or wrap-around labels
- Compatible with pressure sensitive, die-cut, roll-formatted
- Compatible with opaque, clear, and translucent label media
What's in the crate?
- Model 560 label applicator
- Instruction sheet
Accessories & Supplies
- Wide label kit
- Spare parts kit
- Hot stamp imprinter
- Connection kits for thermal transfer printers
- Photoelectric label sensor for butt cut labels