SATO's CL4NX Plus Thermal Label Printer sets a new and innovative industry standard for ease of use, intelligence, on-board industry emulations, connectivity, speed of processing data streams, user activity interface, and so much more.
Ease Of Use
Built with integrity, designed with the operator and productivity in mind, CL4NX Plus is the next evolution in this product series and will surpass your expectations of today’s printing technology. With the support of up to 10-inch (254mm) OD of media and 1968-foot (600m) ribbon and incorporating Smart Print head technology to keep track of usage specific to the print head installed. The platen roller with the Pure Line indicator provides a visual wear indicator so users can be proactive when it is necessary to change this critical component. Speaking of those consumable components, the CL4NX Plus is still one of the easiest industrial tabletop printer models to replace the print head and platen roller with no tools required.
Micro Label Print Mode
The Micro Label Print Mode provides higher print accuracy for small pitch labels and can even dispense labels as small as 10mm. Using SATO Application Enabled Printing (AEP), you can create custom standalone applications that can be run directly on the printer independent of host software and connect peripheral devices directly to the printer such as keyboards, weigh scales, barcode scanner for data input.
Request More Info
- Base model includes: Parallel, LAN, RS232, NFC, USB & External I/O
- Full color interactive LCD with Intuitive Menu Navigation
- On-board Help Videos
- Tool-less Maintenance
- 10-inch media supply (Face-in/Face-out wind) and 600m ribbon (CSI/CSO) supported
- Multiple Interfaces - Auto Switching
- Competitive Emulations On-board - Auto Switching
- Micro Label Print Mode
- Print speeds up to 14 ips in either 203 or 305 dpi
- HF or UHF RFID support with SATO RF Analyze (SRA)
- Smart Print Head and Pure Line Platen Roller
Printer Consumables & Parts
- SATO CL4NX Plus Accessories
- SATO CL4NX Plus Print Heads & Platen Rollers
- Direct Thermal Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Rolls