The SATO CT4-LX sets the bar for desktop barcode label printing. This 4-inch thermal printer offers features and functionality typically only found in industrial printer models but in a compact size. The CT4-LX is equipped with a full-color touchscreen display, the latest wireless connectivity options, and patented label waste prevention feature.
Advanced functionality utilizes SRA (SATO RF Analyze) for auto RFID positioning to encode UHF & HF/NFC RFID inlays and SATO AEP (Application Enabled Printing) for customization for standalone operation, providing exceptional performance and printing. Easy to operate and maintain with user-replaceable printhead and platen roller to quickly keep your business up and running.
Request More Info
- 4.3" Full Color Touchscreen Display
- 203 or 305 dpi print resolution
- Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal
- Label Waste Prevention and media profiles
- Auto Switching competitive emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL)
- Application Enabled Printing (AEP)
- SATO Online Services (SOS) and SOTI Connect supported
- HF or UHF RFID support with SATO RF Analyze (SRA)
- PDF Direct Printing
Printer Consumables & Parts
- SATO CT4-LX Accessories
- SATO CT4-LX Print Heads & Platen Rollers
- Direct Thermal Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Label Rolls
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon Rolls
Warranty & Service Options
Click here to view specification sheet.
Click here to get the latest drivers, FAQs, manuals, setup videos, and more for your SATO product.