The TAL-250 Photo Eye Electric Label Dispenser upgraded with a photo eye. The addition of the photo eye replaces the mechanical trip wire system for detecting the dispensed label. This improves reliability and longevity of the unit.
Using the ‘standard’ all steel and aluminum construction of the complete line, the Model TAL-250 provides the power and performance necessary for the most demanding applications.
Utilizing a vertical peel plate the operator can easily visually inspect the label prior to removal and in one swipe remove a label of up to 8”. No need to wait for the label to pass under peel bars. The unit also features an adjustable unwind tensioning system to control the resistance applied to the supply roll of labels.
Request More Info
- Photo Eye Included
- Full Scrap Rewind with Quick Start/Removal Feature
- Label Roll Diameter up to 12”
- Durable All Steel Frame with Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy Duty Motor with Built In Overload Protection
- Dispenses Die-cut or Butt-cut Labels
- Min. and Max. Liner Width: 3/8” to 2.5”
- Maximum Label Size: 2.5” x 25”
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 12”
- Core Size: 1" or 3” Diameter