The TAL-250 Trip Wire Electric Label Dispenser is a simple to use, heavy duty label dispenser designed to give years of operation. With a web capacity of up to 2.5", the TAL-250 is a great way to effectively and efficiently dispense labels.
Using the ‘standard’ all steel and aluminum construction of the complete line, the Model TAL-250 provides the power and performance necessary for the most demanding applications.
Utilizing a vertical peel plate the operator can easily visually inspect the label prior to removal and in one swipe remove a label of up to 8”. No need to wait for the label to pass under peel bars. The unit also features an adjustable unwind tensioning system to control the resistance applied to the supply roll of labels.
Request More Info
- Trip Wire Included
- Full Scrap Rewind with Quick Start/Removal Feature
- Label Roll Diameter up to 12”
- Durable All Steel Frame with Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy Duty Motor with Built In Overload Protection
- Dispenses Die-cut or Butt-cut Labels
- Min. and Max. Liner Width: 3/8” to 2.5”
- Maximum Label Size: 2.5” x 25”
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 12”
- Core Size: 1" or 3” Diameter