The TAL-3100W wipe-on label applicator is a continuous duty applicator designed to apply labels to products as they pass by on a conveyor. With speeds up to 500 IPM, it is able to be rotated on its side or even upside down. This unit can be utilized in many production environments to label virtually anything as it passes by.
Designed and manufactured to be a reliable and affordable, industrial grade labeling system which is easy to operate. The Brushless DC motor can accommodate a wide range of labels from 1/2” x 1/2” to 5”x 15”. The TAL-3100W is compact in size, making it a perfect choice for applications where space and performance is at a premium.
Request More Info
- Scrap Rewind for Quick Start and Removal of Waste Liner
- Durable all Steel and Aluminum Construction with Powder Coat Finish
- Solid State Electronics
- Brushless DC Motor
- Photo Cell Label Sensor
- Minimum Label Size: 1/2” x 1/2”
- Maximum Label Size: 5” x 15”
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 12”
- Core Size Diameter: 3”
- Shipping Weight: 45 pounds
- Electrical Requirements: 115VAC. 60HZ.
- Unit Dimensions: W-16” x H-22” x L-16”
- Inkjet Printer
- Adjustable Stand
- Clear Label Photo Sensor